RP VSP PUMP 1.653 ENERGY MODEL
- High-performance, medium-head variable-speed pump.
- Self-priming pump. Motor will run for 3 minutes at 2600rpm. After priming mode is complete, pump will start at the user programmed speed.
- Robust mechanical shaft seal allows pump to accidentally run dry for up to 1 hour.
- Easy to program variable-speed controller complete with a built-in 24-hour timer. Allows up to 3 program modes; cleaner cycle, low rpm filtration cycle, high speed or off cycle. Less than 5 minutes to program.
- Override button for full pump control without interrupting 24-hour program cycle. 24-hour program runs invisibly in the background and resumes once override function is complete.
- Programming will stay intact during power outage. Pump will automatically resume operation at beginning of the program when power is restored.
- Built-in freeze protection, runs pump at 2600rpm for 8 hours when ambient drops below 39°F.
- Compatible with most major automation controllers. See I/O manual for wiring instructions.
- Remote Controller (optional): Same controller used on the PS270VSP. View diagnostic information, remote mount controller. Ability to perform advanced programming. Uses RS485 connection.
- Limited Warranty: 2 years from date of installation. See actual warranty.
WE HAVE BEST PRICES IN TOWN GIVE US A CALL. 954.605.1193