RP VSP PUMP 1.653 ENERGY MODEL
- High-performance, medium-head variable-speed pump.
- Self-priming pump. Motor will run for 3 minutes at 2600rpm. After priming mode is complete, pump will start at the user programmed speed.
- Robust mechanical shaft seal allows pump to accidentally run dry for up to 1 hour.
- Easy to program variable-speed controller complete with a built-in 24-hour timer. Allows up to 3 program modes; cleaner cycle, low rpm filtration cycle, high speed or off cycle. Less than 5 minutes to program.
- Override button for full pump control without interrupting 24-hour program cycle. 24-hour program runs invisibly in the background and resumes once override function is complete.
- Programming will stay intact during power outage. Pump will automatically resume operation at beginning of the program when power is restored.
- Built-in freeze protection, runs pump at 2600rpm for 8 hours when ambient drops below 39°F.
- Compatible with most major automation controllers. See I/O manual for wiring instructions.
- Remote Controller (optional): Same controller used on the PS270VSP. View diagnostic information, remote mount controller. Ability to perform advanced programming. Uses RS485 connection.
- Limited Warranty: 2 years from date of installation. See actual warranty.
WE HAVE BEST PRICES IN TOWN GIVE US A CALL. 954.605.1193
HOW A VARIABLE SPEED PUMP SAVES YOU MONEY
Work Smarter, Not Harder The Raypak Professional series VS pumps allow you to tailor fit your pump to your pools requirements. No longer are homeowners locked into a one size fits all pool pump. Your service technician can adjust the Raypak pump to run at a lower speed for a longer length of time, allowing you to save BIG money while your pool stays sparkling clear. It can also be set to run at higher speeds for your automatic pool cleaner then dropping to a low speed for the remainder of the filtration cycle. Below is a simple explanation that shows you how a Raypak VS pool pump really can save you money! Goal: Completely filter the total water volume in the pool every 24 hours (1 turn). Pool Gallons: 30,000 kW/hr Cost: 0.20
Please follow and like us: